- Access to Care: Read the Health Policy Institute Paper
- AOA’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- AOA’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force
- AOA Special Report: Being Black in Optometry
- Board of Trustees Statements
- Opportunities in Optometry Grants
- Diversity in Your Practice: Suggestions for Further Reading
For 24 years, the National Optometry Hall of Fame has recognized and honored doctors of optometry who have made significant and enduring contributions to the optometric profession.
The four regional advocacy meetings across the U.S. this summer and fall look to build upon the profession’s historic statehouse momentum in recent years. Learn how you can get involved.
Glen Steele, O.D., professor of pediatric optometry at Southern College of Optometry, has spent his career of 50+ years spreading the word about children’s vision and eye care worldwide. To honor his contributions, Dr. Steele will receive the 2022 Dr. W. David Sullins, Jr. InfantSEE® Award on June 16 at Optometry’s Meeting®.