- Access to Care: Read the Health Policy Institute Paper
- AOA’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- AOA’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force
- AOA Special Report: Being Black in Optometry
- Board of Trustees Statements
- Opportunities in Optometry Grants
- Diversity in Your Practice: Suggestions for Further Reading
A survey, conducted by the AOA Research & Information Committee, provides insights on current myopia management practices by doctors of optometry and reveals an opportunity for education on the subject. The results of the survey were published by the AOA’s Health Policy Institute on Nov. 30.
While audio-only codes have been reimbursed under Medicare for the past few years, changes may be coming.